When TV programs or films are produced and then broadcast or transferred to video disc, the process is monitored on video displays calibrated to industry standards. Your HD display or projector can reproduce this material to its original quality only if it has been calibrated to that same industry standard.
Manufacturers setup their displays to look as alluring as possible not only to compete against other models on showroom floors but for high ambient light conditions. They configure the user and service controls for the highest light output or for a distinctive look.
Do you want your video display looking the best that it can and as accurately as possible? Do you want to see those deep, fully detailed dark grays, vivid blacks, bright, sharp picture highlights and gorgeous colors as intended by the production artist?
• Shows full detail in the darkest and brightest parts of the image
• Accurate color balance at all picture light levels
• Displays film qualities as the cinematographer intended
• Displays a sharper focused, full resolution image
• Properly matched to your video source and viewing enviornment
• It's easier on your eyes (reduces eye strain)
Unlock Your System's
Let us calibrate your video system and you'll see why we are the trusted source to provide you with superior results. We are ready to work with you, so give us a call now.
Home Theater Experience
You've put a lot of money into your video components, so let us help you maximize your viewing experience. Call us today to learn how our video calibrations can give you the best picture possible.
Imaging Science Foundation